Friday, March 14, 2008

Today Hunter Would Have Been 11 Months

Our beautiful baby boy, who we miss with such fervor, my grandson who gave us so much in his short life.

I am amazed at his mother’s strength – and my heart breaks when I look into her eye’s she goes on with such pain in her heart. I miss the joyful easy smile she once had – but I know that as time goes on she will once again find a song in her heart because Hunter will see to that.

I know without a doubt Hunter is looking down on his mom and has his arms around her...

He will shield her and love her and he would always want her to remember what an amazing mom she was/is...

Hunter you will never be forgotten our love for you will grow as long as the days we live on this earth and beyond until we meet again. I know you are there holding your mom steady helping her, guiding her, showing her how to live again...

You were an amazing gift in our life little Hunter we love you so much and we will continue to carry on your legacy in whatever way you direct us.

11 balloons were let go tonight in commemoration of your beauty, your life, your amazing strength and tenacity

I love you

Grandma

No comments: